Why buy new launch condo when resale condo PSF is cheaper?
📌 Watch this video to find out:
- Why are new condos shrinking?
- What is a property life cycle?
- Should you look at PSF (per square foot) or quantum when comparing condos?
- Why buy new condos when a resale condo is cheaper?
To answer this question, you first have to understand why the PSF of a resale condo is lower. Older condos are very attractive because their PSF is cheaper
On the other hand, new condos have also been shrinking in size and the layouts have become more efficient. This is mainly to keep the quantum affordable. Watch our video to learn more
[Top 10 Condo Questions]
- Does it have to be Freehold?
- Old Aging Condo has No Value?
- New Condo Sizes are Shrinking! Secrets Revealed?
- Why New Condo when Resale PSF is cheaper?
- Should I avoid Low Floor & No Views Unit?
- 1 BR vs 2BR –Which is Better for Investment?
- Why “Near MRT” will Get Less Important?
- Buying for Primary School Enrolment?
- Does Developer reputation matter?
- Does District Matter? (CCR vs OCR)
Check out all Top 10 Condo Questions here
Like this “”Why buy new launch condo..” Article or Video?
Check out more Condo Tips here
Looking for new properties?
Talk to our experts from Property Den to get more insights regarding the cash flow and capital gain of your property investments!
Connect With Us
Condo Buying Guide! We’ll discuss various scenarios and provide expert recommendations based on factors like Property Type, Ownership Duration, QuantumRead More
Planning to buy a condo? how to select the best condo unit? Should you avoid low floor and units with no views? Is 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom better?Read More
"Dennis came with strong recommendations from a dear friend. He helped me with the purchase of my first property. He was very patient and never once tried to hard sell me to buy a property. Dennis is a trustworthy and knowledgeable professional who I highly recommend with confidence to everyone I know!"
"Dennis was very helpful and has guided us throughout on the process. He managed to get good number of clients for viewing of our unit. He is very responsive and always readily available when needed. He has excellent negotiation skills as well when required for the deal"